Large basalt materials are uniformly fed by a vibrating feeder through the silo, and then transported to the jaw crusher for coarse crushing. After the coarsely crushed basalt is screened by the vibrating screen, it is transported to the cone crusher through a belt conveyor. Finely chopped.
Feeding particle size: 0-1740 mm
Production capacity: 65-1900 t/h
In the coarse crushing stage, a jaw crusher can be used to complete the crushing of large pieces of basalt, which is helpful for the second-stage crushing treatment.
1. The crushing cavity is deep, the crushing ratio is large, and the particle size of the finished product is uniform.
2. The wear-resistant steel plate welded frame avoids casting defects and is more stable and reliable.
3. The flywheel design effectively reduces vibration and makes the operation more stable.
The second stage: medium and fine crushing
The basalt conveyed to the cone crusher is finely crushed, and then screened by a circular vibrating screen. The granular material larger than or equal to 40mm is returned to the cone crusher to be crushed again.
Feed size: 0--550 mm
Production capacity: 55-1410 t/h
The cone crusher is used in the medium and fine crushing stage, which is used for crushing medium and medium hard materials in mines, and is suitable for medium or fine crushing of ore.
1. The principle of lamination and crushing makes the proportion of cubes in the finished product increase significantly.
2. The optimized structure of the fixed main shaft and the small spherical shaft can increase the efficiency by 5%-15%.
3. The wall of the rolling mortar does not need packing, and the replacement is quick and convenient. The automatic control system of PLC+touch screen ensures the safe operation of the equipment.
4. Multi-point split hydraulic lubrication control system to ensure double protection and overload protection of equipment bearing lubrication.
The third stage: fine crushing sand making
After being crushed by the cone crusher, the basalt particles are sent to the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher for further crushing and shaping, and the material larger than or equal to 20mm is returned to the sand making machine for fine crushing again. Materials smaller than 20mm are sent to the circular vibrating screen for screening and packaging. If clean basalt is needed, it can be sent to the sand washing machine for cleaning.
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
Feed size: 0-65 mm
Production capacity: 60-1150 t/h
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher can be used not only for sand making and shaping operations of hard rocks, fine crushing of ore, but also for solid waste treatment such as construction waste, coal slamming rock, tailings, etc., and it is an ideal energy-saving and environmentally friendly on the market. Molding sand making and shaping equipment.
1. Deep cavity impeller design, throughput can be increased by more than 30%, hydraulic cover opening device, convenient for maintenance and repair.
2. Through the combination of "stone hitting stone" and "stone hitting iron", the sand formation rate is high and the grain shape is better.
3. The combined material throwing head design allows only the worn parts to be replaced in daily work, reducing the use cost by more than 30%.
4. The equipment adopts dual oil pumps to complement each other to ensure oil supply. There is no oil flow, no oil pressure and automatic shutdown, and the peripheral guard plate can be turned and used after being worn, which improves the utilization rate.
How much is a set of basalt crushing production line equipment?
Basalt is a hard and tough material with a high silicon content. It is a material that is difficult to crush and has a higher crushing cost in actual crushing operations. Therefore, the basalt crushing process must be designed reasonably, and the investment cost and production cost of the production line must be considered. The price usually ranges from hundreds of thousands to several million yuan, which is related to the equipment configuration, model selection, and output.
AMC basalt crushing equipment, provides customers with the following complete sets of equipment and services:
1. Welcome to call directly to tell your needs (raw materials, output requirements, finished product requirements, etc.), and the sales team will discuss with you in detail.
2. Arrange an engineer to formulate a professional basalt crushing sand production line equipment selection and configuration plan for you.
3. Visit the factory at any time, test the machine with materials, and pick up and drop off the car for free.
4. Provide production line equipment on-site installation, commissioning, operation training and other services.
5. One-stop after-sales service, providing online technical support, replacing parts or improving equipment services, etc.