1200T/H high-quality construction aggregate sand and gravel production line project in Huoshan County Project background:
The project is located in Huoshan Economic Development Zone, Lu'an City, Anhui Province, with a total investment of 500 million yuan. The main construction content of the project includes: the newly installed construction waste recycling aggregate production line with a processing capacity of 1200T/H; the purchase of vibrating feeders, jaw crushers, heavy-duty vibrating screens, cone crushers, silo feeders and other production machinery Equipment: The total construction area of the project is planned to be 37,130 square meters, of which the production workshop is 30,000 square meters, the recycled aggregate production area, the brick making area, the raw material storage area, etc. are set up, and the comprehensive building and other public and supporting projects are 7,130 square meters; at the same time, the power supply and water supply are supported , Drainage and other public works and related environmental protection facilities. The project is constructed in two phases. After completion, it will have an annual production capacity of 3 million tons of general construction recycled aggregates, 30 million permeable bricks, about 300,000 tons, 200,000 cubic meters of concrete blocks, and a production capacity of about 300,000 tons.
Project overview of the 1200T/H high-quality construction aggregate sand and gravel production line project in Huoshan County:
● Pre-production time: August 2021
● Project capacity: 1,200 tons/hour
● Rock type: construction waste recycled sand and gravel aggregate
● Discharge specifications:
● Equipment configuration: a total of 18 sets of crushing and screening equipment:
MJ series jaw crusher MJ125 * 2;
MGD series vibrating feeder MGD1360* 2;
MC series single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher MC300Z-380 *2;
MC series single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher MC500X-220* 2;
MA/MK series circular vibrating screen 3MA3082*4;
MA/MK series circular vibrating screen 2MA3082*2;
MGB series silo feeder MGB1422*4;
The advantages of the production line of the 1200T/H fine construction aggregate sand and gravel production line project in Huoshan County:
● Adopting four-stage crushing and two closed-circuit process schemes, through intelligent host equipment, multiple products can be output at the same time, the proportion is adjustable, and the market demand is flexibly adapted;
● Select laminated crushing equipment, with balanced equipment load, energy saving and environmental protection, avoid excessive crushing, and high resource development efficiency;
● The crushing ratio is reasonable, and the feed is smooth to avoid overlapping materials;
Aiming at the comprehensive recycling and utilization of construction waste, AMC CRUSHER has developed an urban construction waste recycling production line (complete set of equipment) that integrates feeders, crushers, sand making machines, vibrating screens and other equipment, integrating crushing and sand making , The screening system is integrated, which is an ideal equipment for recycling construction waste.
The urban construction waste recycling process uses special equipment such as construction waste crushers, vibrating screens, and vibrating feeders to crush and screen construction waste to obtain recycled aggregates and reuse waste resources. The sorted construction waste undergoes specific iron removal equipment (dry magnetic separator) to remove the iron content contained in it, and is crushed by coarse crushing, medium crushing, and even fine crushing equipment to be processed into a certain size of recycled sand and gravel aggregate, And finally used in roadbed stones, non-burning bricks, cement admixtures and many other aspects.
According to the production process of sand and gravel, the concrete, waste bricks, stones, etc. in the construction waste are processed and processed, so as to realize the reuse of resources.
1. Pretreatment: It is recommended that the construction waste materials be pretreated first, including (optional) using a hydraulic hammer to reduce the excessively large materials, cut the excessively long steel bars, prevent damage to the conveyor belt, and sort and remove large debris.
2. Crushing stage: convey the sorted concrete waste to the vibrating feeder, the feeder performs preliminary pre-screening, and the unnecessary waste is screened as necessary, and then evenly transported to the jaw crusher. Crushing to obtain semi-finished aggregates; this process can quickly crush construction waste and separate steel bars.
3. Iron removal stage: the crushed construction waste is separated from iron metal such as steel bars through an iron remover.
4. Screening and second crushing: The semi-finished aggregate obtained after iron removal is sent to the vibrating screen for screening to obtain waste of about 0-5mm, and the regenerated semi-finished material after screening is transported to the cone crusher for secondary crushing. The cycle is repeated until the finished recycled aggregate required by the user is obtained.
Process and advantages:
Processing process: primary crushing-> magnetic separation (removal of steel and other wastes) -> screening (screening of miscellaneous soil) -> second crushing(crushing of concrete blocks, bricks, etc. after the initial crushing) -> winnowing ( Separate light substances in construction waste) -> Screening (convey finished products according to different construction stones and sand materials). The process flow is clear and the configuration is reasonable;
AMC CRUSHER construction waste recycling is one of the few companies that have entered research and practice early in the industry. Over the years, it has had a wide range of applications and user cases in construction waste recycling.